What you need to know about booking 5 star Candlelight Cottage:
Please check the dates you require are free using our Availability calendar.
Check our Terms and conditions.
Once we’ve confirmed availability, please complete the Booking form and send it back to us by email or post along with a 20% deposit.
The deposit can be paid by internet banking (we will send relevant details for this when we confirm the availability)
You can also pay by cheque made payable to Mr Simon Wills.
Our address details are Simon and Jill Wills, Lower Barn, Foolow, Eyam, Hope Valley S325QR.
How to pay
- Internet Banking*
- For last minute bookings, cash or internet banking only.
* Overseas guests: Please ensure that we receive the full amount in UK Pound Sterling. We regret that exchange rate costs and bank fees cannot be borne by Candlelight Cottage. This also applies to the return of your damage deposit.
- Please send a 20% deposit to secure your booking.
- The balance and £100 returnable “Damage deposit” are due 4 weeks before arrival.
- If your booking is made within 4 weeks of arrival, the full amount and the damage deposit are required.
Holiday cancellation insurance
We strongly advise you to take out holiday cancellation insurance in case you have to cancel your booking due to some unforeseen circumstance. Any insurance company should be able to provide this. Please see Terms and conditions for our cancellation policy.