|Dates 2018||Price Per Week||Short Break Price|
|(Mon – Fri or Fri – Mon)|
|5th January – 22nd March||£480||£325|
|23rd March – 12th April||£625|
|13th April – 26th April||£575||£390|
|27th April – 24th May||£625|
|25th May – 31st May||£699|
|1st June – 5th July||£625|
|6th July – 30th August||£699|
|31st August – 27th September||£625|
|28th September – 18th October||£575||£390|
|19th October – 1st November||£625|
|2nd November – 20th December||£480||£325|
|21st December – 4th January 2019||£720|
To view our current offers and make great savings, please check our Late deals and Special offers.
- Our changeover day is Friday, or Monday for midweek breaks
- Times of arrival and departure: The cottage is available from 4pm. We will contact you shortly before the start day of your holiday to arrange a time to meet you at the cottage with keys, etc
- There are no hidden extras: The rent includes linen, towels, central heating, gas and electricity
- For the comfort of all our guests, Candlelight Cottage is totally non smoking and sorry, no pets or children under the age of 8 years.
- In Low and Economy season we offer 3 or 4 night short breaks:
3 nights: Fri/Sat/Sun nights
4 nights: Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs nights.
- 4 night midweek breaks are now the same price as 3 night weekend breaks
- During Peak and Mid Season we are unable to accept bookings for short breaks more than 2 weeks in advance of the start date. At other times of year they may be booked further in advance.
- For prices of 5 night breaks or holidays longer than one week, please Contact us.
Holiday cancellation insurance
We strongly advise you to take out holiday cancellation insurance in case you have to cancel your booking due to some unforeseen circumstance. Any insurance company should be able to provide this. Please see Terms and conditions for our cancellation policy.